In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Society’s Information and Electronic Commerce Services is available to users and visitors legal information on the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address https://hotelcoto.es/.
WEBSITE HOLDER ADMINISTRATOR:
Corporate name: HOTEL ES COTO S.L. CIF: B07105091. Address: AVDA PRIMAVERA, Nº 8 07638 COLONIA SANT JORDI, BALEARES E-mail: email@example.com Phone number: 971655025, Registered in the ISLAS BALEARES, Register under Volume 1669, Folio 127, Sheet 7347, Section 8. Activity HOTEL.
To use this website as a visitor or to register and access the services provided by https://hotelcoto.es/ you need to accept the following service terms.
- A) The user accepts this service terms.
- B) If the user does not accept the following terms, they will not be able to use this website, nor to Access the services provided by HOTEL ES COTO S.L.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- a) The present terms and conditions regulate the access and the use of this website https://hotelcoto.es/. The use of this website confers you the status of site user from the very moment that you access and start browsing this site, accessing any of its contents; from this very moment, the user expressly accepts the present general terms and conditions. Likewise, the user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company through the web. From the moment of acceptance of these terms and conditions, the user commits to use this website and all its contents and services in accordance with the law, as well as the generally accepted rules of good practice and public order. Furthermore, the user agrees to act with the diligence corresponding to the nature of the services received through this website.
- b) Through its website, HOTEL ES COTO S.L. grants users Access and usage of different information and services.
- c) The website has free access for users. Users agree on using the webpage in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order.
- d) Generally, for services and information access on the webpage there is no required subscription or user registration. However, HOTEL ES COTO S.L. makes a condition for some of their services user registration, or filling a form to collect certain data. Such registration will be done in the specific way that is indicated on the webpage or in the particular conditions that regulate such particular service.
- e) From the moment these conditions are accepted, users agree on using the webpage https://hotelcoto.es/ in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order, using the diligence that is required from the nature of the service that they are using through the webpage https://hotelcoto.es/.
The company has the right to modify unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice these conditions. In that case, the new modifications will be published and announced in advance as much as possible. In any case, they have to change the web and its configuration unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice.
THIRD PARTIES’ LINKS
This Legal notice is only valid for the website and its contents owned by the company, and are not applicable to third parties’ hyperlinks or websites accesible through the webpage. The company is not responsable for the content of any of the linked webpages, nor for any link included within a webpage accessible through the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The content of this webpage is exclusively owned by the company, and, for expository purposes, not limitative, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other element that appears in the webpage. Likewise, any trade name, brands or distinctive signatures of any sort contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law. It is the company who has the rights to exert their exploitation rights of such intellectual property, in any deemed way, and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, and public communication. User is expressly forbidden from using without explicit consent any intellectual or industrial property from the website, not even partially, and/or their contents.
The company has the right to pursue legal action against any user that reproduces, distributes, commercializes, transforms, and, in general, any other sort of exploitation in any way, of all or part of the website contents that constitutes an infraction of their Intellectual and Industrial property rights.
For these general conditions and terms, and for any required communication between the company and the user, the latter will contact the company sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The communications of the company to the user will be done with the data given by the latter in the process of registration in the webpage https://hotelcoto.es/. The user expressly accepts the company’s e-mails as a valid procedure to communicate with them as long as is a communication regarding the webpage use and/or the provision of services offered there.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
The following terms are governed by the Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in anything not stated in this contract as a way of interpretation, validity, and execution. Both parts renounce expressly to any other jurisdiction and submit expressly to the Juries and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to solve any controversy that may happen in the interpretation or execution of this contractual conditions.
may be exercised by each client through a form for the exercise of said rights that can be requested by email. Completed and signed requests should be sent by post to the following address: HOTEL ES COTO S.L. with address at AVDA PRIMAVERA, Nº 8 07638 COLONIA SANT JORDI, BALEARES, including a photocopy of the client’s national identity document in both cases.
1.4. The main purpose of the automated processing to which all personal information collected is subjected as a result of the request, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation that is performed through this website is the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
1.5. You authorize the sending of advertising about our services and products. Your personal data will be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. Any email addresses and personal information you provide us with through the contact form on the website will be used exclusively to deal with any queries you send us through the same. The provisions of Article 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, which is amended pursuant to Art. 4 of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, regarding the use and processing of your personal data is applicable in order to manage the sending of advertising.
1.6. The company guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. However, the Company and/or the Entity shall provide the competent authorities with any personal data and any other information that is in its possession or that is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case. Personal data may be stored in the files owned by HOTEL ES COTO S.L. even following the termination of the relations formalized through the company’s website, exclusively for the purposes listed above and during the legally established time frames available to the administrative or judicial authorities in all cases.